Personal Message Guidelines
We review all personal messages submitted. Personal messages may NOT:
- Be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or partial nudity, or any dangerous activity
- Promote alcohol, drugs, tobacco, or firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), and cannot promote or portray any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message
- Be offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group, or offensive gestures
- Infringe on or violate any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other intellectual property, proprietary, or contractual right of a third party and cannot contain any personal identification such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses
- Contain third party trademarks or trade dress or otherwise infringe on or violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of a third party
Final approval is subject to the discretion of InComm and the card issuers and we reserve the right to deny a submission for any reason, including where such submission violates these guidelines.